In order to successfully conduct the Health checkup camp you are requested to make the following arrangement.
- DD or Cheque of rupees Five Thousand Only (Rs. 5000/-) for one camp as a registration fees.
- There should be minimum 200 Sq/ft well lighted and ventilated room.
- Proper arrangement of patient for attending camp should done by your organization like seating arrangement, drinking water arrangement, tent or shade etc.
- There should be minimum 5 tables and ten chairs. (2 tables for patient examine).
- Your volunteers should propagate amongst the residents around and nearby camp area motivate them to attend camp.
- Your publicity material in any forms should prominently highlight the name of organizations.
- The arrangement of tea and snacks food may be arranged and paid by your organization in respect of camp team and doctors consisting of 10 to 12 staff.
- All patients registered in the camp for diabetes will be advice by panel of expert doctors from pragatee foundation.
- FREE OF COST There will be no charge for any Medicine and advice during camp. Prominent publicity should be given to this fact.
- Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Weight Check up will do during camp.
- You shall depute your one volunteer along with the patient if needed.
- Type of Camps
- Eye Testing & Cataract Operation Camp (For all; Age Group required)
- General Health Check-up Camp (for all; No age Bar)
- Anemia Camp (Specially for women & Child)
- Senior Citizen Health check-up Camp (Orthopedics & Cataract Surgery, Gender Specification required, For Senior Citizens only)
Imp notice: It is important to register event 15 days in advance from the date of camp.
For any further queries please call our head of Medical & Human Health Department Dr. Geetanjali Mahadik Mobile : 9004944491.
Office: (022) 27723122 / 22910576 Office Mob : 9821245613